Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hump Day

It's Wednesday. Hump Day. It sounds like it should be really exciting. Mine wasn't. It was actually rather dull and filled with too much work to do. So, to cheer up my "hump day" I thought I'd post photos to make myself smile. If they make you smile, well I guess that's just an added bonus right?

Today's photos come direct to you from www.zooborns.com! A truly fantastic website that announces the births of animals in zoos from all over. :)

 Cougar cub

Lion cubs with Mom & Pop

Baby Tapir (squeeeee, so cute!)

Okapi calf (one of my newest favorite animals)


Giraffe calf (that I had the actual pleasure to meet!)



Well, that's all folks! I hope you had a great time looking at these photos and maybe have found a new website to stalk for cuteness?! I know my day feels so much better after looking at this cuties. 



No comments:

Post a Comment