Sunday, January 12, 2014

The first of (hopefully) many

I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. I never have been. I've always thought if I wanted to change something about my life why wait until the beginning of the year when I can start tomorrow. So, I didn't come up with one for this year, until now. Well, actually I'm not going to call it a resolution. It's just something I decided to do on a whim and if I continue with it then cool and if not it's no biggie. I'm talking about this blog people. I realized I wasn't too clear there.
I'm pretty much going to talk about whatever I want when I post. It might be a book review or something book related. It could be a song I heard, TV show or movie I watched, or something random I saw that day. Heck, I might just post cute pictures of puppies all day. I'd follow that blog. I might even crack a joke here and there!
Really, my end game here is just to write. I don't care what I'm writing as long as I'm writing and expressing some sort of though. So hop on the bandwagon and get random with me. It's sure to be a hell of a time.

Till next time :)

Wad up?! It's a puppy and a bunny! I thought I'd start things off with a bang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment